Are you looking for a delicious, healthy and easy recipe for your pizza night? Look no further than this Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe. This pizza crust is made with just a few simple ingredients and is sure to be a hit with your family. The combination of chicken, cheese and herbs make for a great tasting pizza crust that is sure to be a hit!
For this Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
To make this delicious Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe, simply follow the steps below:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and flour and knead the mixture until it forms a dough.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out the dough on the baking sheet to form a thin crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before topping with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
This Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe is packed with protein and flavor. One serving (1/6 of the pizza) contains the following nutrition facts:
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 24g
This chicken pizza crust is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and it tastes great too! It’s also a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables, as you can easily top the pizza with whatever vegetables they like.
This Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe is also a great way to use up any leftover chicken you might have. Just shred or dice the chicken and add it to the dough. This is a great way to get a little extra protein and flavor in your pizza crust.
This Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe is a great way to have a delicious and healthy pizza night. This recipe is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients, so you can have a delicious pizza in no time!